Savings & CDs
Helena National Bank offers savings options to fit every need. All deposits are fully insured by the FDIC.
Whether you're goal is to save for some future expense or you're trying to estimate a proper savings plan for achieving future security upon retirement, we have calculators to help you estimate a proper savings plan. Even the kids are encouraged to save!
Super Investor Account
- $1,000 minimum deposit
- Money market rates with daily access to your money
- A ceiling equal to NOW account rate for deposits which do not meet the average balance requirements
- No more than six pre-authorized, automatic or other third party transfers per month of which no more than three (3) can be checks
- Service charge of $10.00 will be charged if balance falls below $1,000
- This account is available to all depositors
- Rates change weekly
- Interest will be paid monthly
- Access to ATM
- Competitive interest rate compounded quarterly
- $200 minimum
- Service charge of $10.00 per quarter will be applied to accounts with minimum balance below $300
Certificates of Deposit
Our CDs are designed to give you the most competitive
interest rates available... combined with the safety and security you associate
with this popular investment. And, for your convenience, we offer many
options, including a broad range of maturity dates.
Penalties may apply for early withdrawals.
All deposit accounts are insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC.