Our Promise to You
Helena National Bank takes your privacy seriously.
Accordingly, we have invested in
state-of-the-art computer systems and have implemented the latest security
keep customer information private. While management of customer information
to providing financial services, it is your trust that is most important
to us. To that end,
we promise that:
- We will never sell your information to telemarketers or direct mail
- We will not share customer account numbers with nonaffiliated third
- We will abide by regulatory standards as well as state and federal
law to protect the security and integrity of customer information.
- Only authorized bank employees, trained in the proper handling of confidential
information, will be allowed to access customer information.
- We will require all third parties that we do business with to adhere
to the same level of privacy standards that we have established.
- We will never provide specific information about customer accounts
or other personally identifiable data to unaffiliated third parties for
their independant use except for the exchange of information with reputable
information reporting agencies (e.g. credit bureau or Internal Revenue
Service). Such information will only be disclosed to complete a customer-
initiated transaction, fulfill a customer request, or comply with the law.
- We will continue to assess our privacy standards making changes where
and when appropriate. At least annually, we will establish and disclose
- Any bank customers can opt-out of any bank marketing campaign by simply contacting the bank whereupon we will remove them from any internal marketing lists.
We will always conduct our business in a manner that protects our customer's information and maintains the trust that we have built since we opened our doors in 1940.
For frequently asked questions (FAQ's) regarding privacy issues related to Internet banking, please click here.